Sunday 9 August 2015

On The Tube

If you are subscribed to my Youtube channel you will know I create all different types of videos. You will find a range of video's that include DIY Fashion Tutorials, Makeup Tutorials and Beauty, Haircare, Fashion Styling and Art Speed Drawings. I have always wanted it to be very personal and entertaining.

My first ever video is actually so difficult for me to watch as the quality is terrible and my physical appearance is very different. You can tell that I am new to talking to a camera as I come across quite shy and quiet which is the complete opposite to the person I am. Obviously my experience and confidence has grown since then, it has become so easy to sit in my house and have a conversation with my camera. Any body who makes Youtube videos or any type of videos will understand that.

This video is actually my most watched video at 45,000 views so it has got its fair share of attention. This video is a DIY Fashion Tutorial showing how to transform some plain nude heels to into mink style laced beauties. I didn't have the equipment that I do now so I am in the process of remaking this video as it's been very highly requested.


Makeup Tutorials and Beauty videos are a must for my channel, I am naturally a creative person so I enjoy putting on my makeup and been able to let my creativity run wild. I have made a lot of makeup videos but what better than a budget on trend contouring challenge.


Hair is quite subjective as we have all different weights, length and textures of hair. Recently I have become quite bold with my hair. The video below is a new video which shows how I dyed my hair to a ombre pink/purple for under £10.00. Considering a salon would charge at least £60, that price is such a bargain.


Fashion is something I have always been interested in however my style has change dramatically in the last few years. The video below is a Fashion Haul/Lookbook to show what I have been buying recently and how these look on, you might find something you like.


If you follow me on Social media or are subscribed to my channel you will already know I am combining my blogging and my art Social Media's . I guess this gives my blog and channel more of a personal touch as you know the person behind the art work. This is the first art speed drawing on my channel.  I will continue to add more speed drawings as time goes on,  however my drawings do take a long time to complete so please have patience.


I hope you enjoyed this in depth post into my YouTube Channel. Please stop by my channel by clicking on the Youtube Link  below. I have a lot more videos like these ones that you maybe interested in.

Katy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment