Wednesday 26 August 2015

Blog/Art News

If you follow my blog you will notice I haven’t posted anything in a couple of days when I planned that August would be an everyday blogging month. The reason for this is that I have made an important decision to provide more time for Artwork and for my career in Art. This means that I will be closing down my blog. I have only been blogging for about 6 months and I have loved every moment of it, however managing a Fulltime Job, a Blog, a YouTube channel, my Social Medias and my Art Collections has become increasingly difficult. I am currently working on several Art Collections so I can open an online store, hopefully this will happen in the next two weeks. I generally work with Pencils however over the coming months I will be experimenting with Watercolour and Oil Paints. This is purely a professional decision based on where I am heading in my career as an artist. I love blogging, it’s a beautiful way to share and connect with other people who you may never meet.

I do make YouTube videos as well which I will still be doing, so what I blog about will now be in a video instead of a post. I will be making videos of Makeup Tutorials, Speed Drawings and Artwork, Lookbooks and Hauls, DIY’s and anything else I want to talk and share with my subscribers.

I will definitely consider returning to blogging once I have more time to spend writing my posts and not feel like their rushed. Having a fulltime job and trying to establish yourself in a competitive market is very time consuming and hard work. The future plan is for my Fulltime Job to be my artwork, however at this point I have to balance my time very wisely like most people with a dream and ambition to do something they love.

If you like my artwork or you are a fan of my blog please follow my Instagram and Twitter as I will be posting everything there.

You can see three pieces of my new Graphite Collection Below.

 
Thank you for Reading J
See You Soon

Katy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment