Friday 10 April 2015

New Look Pure Colour Lipsticks


Lipsticks have definitely got to be one of my guilty pleasures, you don’t always have to spend a lot of money to buy decent products. I own all different brands of lipsticks right from the High Street brands like Makeup Revolutions which cost only a £1 to High End Brands like Estee Lauder that Cost £25. Obviously you can tell a difference between these products however you cannot knock the cheaper brands. I am always on the lookout for cheaper products to try out. In the past this has worked out so well and I have found some amazing products.

For Fashion New Look is one of my favorite High Street Clothing stores, especially for shoes. Last week I was buying some clothes and when you queue up there is a makeup stand with so many products and vibrant colours. On the top shelf were these Pure Color Lipsticks in several different colours. I tried one just as I was standing in the queue waiting to see if they were any good, the pigmentation in them is incredible and they are beautifully moisturized. They would be a perfect dupe to a MAC lipstick, that’s how creamy they are and at £3.99 I was sold. They come in a black smart box and then the lipstick packaging is a matte black lipstick case, very smart and sleek.
Sweet Rose - Shell Pink

I decided to buy two different pink shades, I really liked the Apricot colour which is a really nice nude like colour however in that shades the lipsticks had all been used. The two pink shades I bought are Sweet Rose and Shell Pink. They are very neutral pinks so not too in your face for day to day, work or school. Sweet Rose is more of a darker pink shade and Shell Pink is a very pretty girly pink. Sweet Rose - Shell Pink


 Shell Pink


Sweet Rose

If you like MAC lipsticks then I suggest you try these, especially if you are looking for a cheaper option that is still going to give the same results

Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment