Monday 13 April 2015

Chiffon Shirt Dress


Recently I have been shopping for holiday clothes as I am going away to Turkey in a few weeks. I bought this chiffon shirt dress from Primark and I am absolutely loving it. I have not worn it yet as everything I buy I am saving for my holiday. This dress is so feminine and elegant and I am so glad I picked it up, I wasn't too sure whether it would look too old or suit my shape. It is a soft checkered chiffon material in dark blue and white with buttons all the way down the front. It comes with a navy slip as it is quite see-through and a slimline tan belt, whether you want to keep the belt depends on personal preference but I think it breaks up the blue, adding a nice contrast for this floor length piece.

The dress is very low priced as Primark is known for and only costs £13.00. I have seen other floor length shirt dresses in higher market high street shops like Topshop and River Island and I can imagine they will be at least triple the price. I put on some strappy black block heels from New Look but I think I would definitely like to try some tan heels to match the belt and pull the outfit together.



I think this piece is very versatile, you could dress it up with some heels and a clutch bag, wear on a sunny day with some sandals as it is very lightweight and loose, or wear for work with some smart shoes. When I buy clothes especially for a holiday I like to choose pieces that are versatile as sometimes the weather can turn on you or something can happen which you don't expect, so call this my safety option.



I put my hair up in a little messy bun so you are able to see the whole collar of the dress and how well it fits on the shoulders. If you like dresses like this then I definitely advised to check this dress out. I am so happy with this purchase and at £13.00 you just can't complain. 

Have a good week!
Katy
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment