Sunday 26 April 2015

Holiday Smart



First of all let me apologise for not posting for a while, I've been a little busy with work. I am now on holiday in Turkey, so I am currently laid in sun by the pool, sorry if it's rubbish weather in England :/ 

Last night was our first meal out and I've got to say I wasn't best pleased with my lasagne, however me and Alex grouped with my Nana and Mum who are on holiday as well. Drunk Nana is always an amusing experience. 


I thought I would go for more of a smart casual look for my first outfit of the holiday. It's a little chilly in the evenings so this long cardigan kept me warm but is very light weight. Even though it's grey the colours complimented each other very well, allowing the orange crop top to contrast against the outfit of choice. For accessories these black block sandals and this black glitter clutch just pulled it all together.

Crop Top - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Cardigan - Primark | Sandals - New Look | Clutch - Unknown (It was a gift)

I hope you like this outfit, it's a nice and summery but it could easily work in any season. I bought these white jeans in the winter so it's all about personal preference.

Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment