Friday 1 May 2015

Justin Bieber Portrait





This piece needs no introduction, I'm sure we are all aware who this is but for those who have been living under rock for the last 10 years. This is the extremely popular Pop Star Justin Bieber.  I did have to play around with Justin's skin tone quite abit as he has a very yellowey undertone to his skin. This could be his natural skin tone or this could be due the lighting on the photo shoot. 

This is a mixture of Watercolour Paints and Coloured Pencils.









I hope you like this portrait and if you have any portraits you would like to see then please leave that in the comments below.

I will be starting an Art YouTube Channel that will be linked to my Beauty and Fashion Channel, when I get some free time.

Katy
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment