Monday 4 May 2015

Blue Butterflies

I don't always like going out in high heels especially on holiday. Flip flops and sandals are the way forward. This butterfly dress is one of my favourite summer dresses. The butterflies are such a vibrant blue and it has cut out triangles on the waist. Not that I tan well in the sun but the white looks so nice even against slightly tanned skin which then makes the blue butterflies stand out.
I decided to go for the comfy option with these double black buckle flip flops and a long slouch grey cardigan. Both the dress and cardigan are very light weight so perfect for a casual evening holiday look.



Dress - New Look | Cardigan - Primark | Flip Flops - Primark 

I wore my hair in a crown braid with a bright red lip which looks elegant and pulls this look together.

Katy 
XXX

3 comments:

  1. That dress looks so lovely on you. The print and the colour is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome

    ReplyDelete