Thursday 7 May 2015

Black & White



Hi My Loves, I am absolutely in love with these trousers, they are a very thin silk like material and have a very unique pattern. They come high waisted but they are easily worn more on the waist. I bought these specifically for my holiday as I knew it was going to be cooler in the evenings. It is a matching set but I wasn't too sure it would look too much with the top as well. The set is such a good price at £20, the trousers being £12 and the top being £8 which I purchased from Tesco's so it caters for all shapes and sizes.


To glam up this outfit I wore these black block sandals, a tied vest top and a black bum bag which is one of my favourite things. A dark eye, a bold pink lip and a slicked backed Fishtail Platt adds a bit of colour and edge.

Bandau - Primark | Necklace - Primark | Vest Top - H&M | Trousers - Tesco's | Black Heels - New Look | Black Bum Bag - Primark 

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LOOK!
KATY
XXX

1 comment:

  1. Loving those trousers, Katy. Such a gorgeous print and a great look you've put together x

    ReplyDelete