Sunday 10 May 2015

FOTD | Flawless Skin & Purple Pout

Good Afternoon Beauts,
I hope you are having an amazing Sunday, I have been so lazy this weekend, the only productive thing I have done with my weekend is go food shopping :/ However I am filming mini tutorials today and I have my holiday vlog to edit! 


I wasn't feeling eye makeup today so I decided to go with flawless glowy skin and a bold purple ombre lip. 
Simple yet EFFECTIVE :)


Products Used:

Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation | 201 Classic Beige
Benefit Erase Paste | No1 Fair
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer | Light Neautral 
Collection Sheer Loose Powder | 2 Translucent 
Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit
Makeup Revolution Blush Palette | Sugar and Spice
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade | Medium Brown
Collection Lip Definer Lasting Colour Pencil | 5 Damsen
Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream | Petal 435

I hope you like this easy to do look, if you would like to see a tutorial then make sure you leave that in the comments below.

Chat Soon
Katy
XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment