Sunday 17 May 2015

NATURAL SKIN GLOW



Good Afternoon Little Cherubs, I hope your are having an amazing lazy Sunday, I know I am! :)
In the Spring and Summer period I am all about healthy glowy skin. This tutorial is a very light and natural look, perfect as the weather starts to get warmer. Its good for coverage as it gives the appearance your skin is just naturally perfect and healthy. Its not a lot of makeup so it will not feel cakey or layered on your skin. This look is perfect for an everyday routine as its light but its also very neutral and pretty so it wouldn't cause any problems at work or school.



Products Used:

Mels Cosmetics | Eyeshadow Palette | Shade White & Gold - DISCONTINUED
Smashbox | Legendary Lipgloss | Brilliant - DISCONTINUED

Please watch the Video Tutorial of this look on my Youtube Channel, don't forget to Rate and Subscribe for more videos and make sure you hit that follow button on my blog.



Thank you so much for stopping by :)
Chat Soon
Katy
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment