Wednesday 20 May 2015

Cobalt Blue



This was an outfit I wore out to dinner with Alex on Holiday in Turkey. This Midi dress was such a bargain, I bought it last year for a wedding when I realised I had nothing to wear and was in a major rush to find something. It is cobalt blue with a mesh strip around the bottom of the dress. It can be worn casual with some flip flop or smart with heels, which is the option I went for.

I teamed it with this long yet light pale grey cardigan, some black block heels and a black clutch bag. Elegant and sophisticated. 

The dress was an amazing price at £9.99, it was a great day when I found this especially as I had nothing to wear to a wedding the next day. Organisation was not on key that week.

Dress - New Look | Cardigan - Primark | Shoes - New Look | Clutch Bag - Unknown (It was a gift)

I wore my hair natural with a bit of water and hairspray and natural makeup, a hint of green under the waterline and a pale pink lip-gloss.


I do apologise about the poor quality images as they were taken on my mobile phone as was running late and Alex was trying to boot me out of the door! GIRL PROBLEMS!! I really liked this look so I felt I needed to share it with you guys.
Chat Soon!
Katy
XXX

3 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous colour dress on you, Katy. And your hair looks incredible in this. Such strong curl game! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. You're very welcome :-) x

      Delete