Friday 7 August 2015

COMBINED ART & BLOGGING SOCIAL MEDIA

It has been a few months now since I separated my Art and Blogging Social Medias. This seemed like a smart thing to do as people who like art might not be interested in seeing makeup tutorials and vice versa. I created two separate Social Media Accounts for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. Although this seemed like the smart thing to do it really wasn't. It has been so difficult to manage 2 separate account for 4 different types of social media, work full-time, finish my art pieces and have some sort of life. It is so exhausting and unfortunately there is not enough time in the day to keep on top of everything.

From now on I will deleting all social medias for Swaine and Stone which is my Art Name. My art collections and doodles will be a part of my blogging social medias so everything is incorporated under one platform. The name Swaine and Stone will still represent my Artwork and be the name of my online art store when I have finally finished setting that up.

I know this may not work for everyone as some people may not like to see everything altogether, but hey this is me so I guess if you like all things created then definitely follow my social medias. There will be a variety of content to keep you happy whatever you are interested in.


These are just a few snippets of what you should expect to see on my social media and blog. If this is something you are interested make sure you hit that follow button.
You can find me by clicking on the Social Media links below.

Katy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment