Thursday 6 August 2015

A MINI BEAUTY & HAIRCARE HAUL



The only product I actually needed was the Simple Kind To Skin Light Moisturiser which was part of my Wishlist Post on Monday. As I was in the beauty aisle like most girls I found other products I thought I would try.

I am currently trying a range of eye serums and creams as my eyes do get quite sensitive and dry. When I picked up the Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser I found the Simple Eye Soothing Balm. At £3.98 I thought its worth a try. Sometimes the highstreet products are better for you than the high end products.

I used both Simple products last night and my first impression is that I am actually amazed. The moisturiser left my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. There were no signs of oily areas on the skin when I woke up this morning.

The eye balm texture is so velvety smooth, it made such a difference. After removing my makeup I applied this eye balm and my eyes felt soft and healthy. Even when I woke up they just felt difference, I don't really know how to describe the feeling. The combination of both products work so well together but I will give a better conclusion after using them for a while.

THE VO5 Gel Spray is a new product for me. when I have my hair curly I always use a gel hairspray as the aerosol cans make my hair go frizzy. I was using the Tresemme Spray Hair Spray for a long time but it is now discontinued so I had to go searching for another product.

I noticed after Curling my hair with the straighteners last week that my hair smelt so burnt. I don't necessarily believe in heat defence sprays however I needed to do something to stop my hair being mutilated by hair tongs and straighteners. The VO5 Heat Defence Spray shall be put to the test, to test this theory.

The Coco Brown is a very new tanning product I have recently come across. A friend at work advised me this was a good tanning mouse, it apparently doesn't have that dirty self tanning biscuit smell and last upto 5-7 days. I love the idea of being tanned but self tanning is such a task to keep on top of.

The Neautrogena Daily Face Scrub smells absolutely amazing. I have recently ran out of face wash and I have had good experiences with Neautrogena facial products before. A Scrub is perfect to cleanse deep down in your pores and the microbeads are so small, it doesn't feel harsh on your skin.

If you have oily skin, sensitive eyes or curly hair maybe these products will work for you. I will give a better verdict when I have used these products a few times.

Katy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment