Saturday 27 June 2015

Holiday Vlog | Paragliding | Kayaking | Horse Riding



I have been so naughty recently with my blog posts, there is a good reason for it though. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you will know I draw and and paint, so the reason I haven't posted in a while is because I am in the middle of working on a collection so I can get a store up online and start selling my artwork. I have created a Facebook Page, Instagram Account and Twitter Account to share my work and the process I take. My first online speed drawing is now on a new Youtube Page.

You can visit them all by clicking on the links below.

Swaine & Stone

YOUTUBE
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

These account are in the very early stages and I am still working on them to gain more attention, but if Blogging and Youtubing has taught me anything. It takes time and hard work. I think some people try it for the money potential but what you need to keep in mind is its not near as easy as that.

The other reason for being a mute is I was on holiday in Turkey with Al and my Mum and Nan was in on a holiday there as well, so it was like a family affair. The holiday was so nice, it was early May so it was nice and quiet, a warm heat but not too hot as sometimes it can easily get like that in Turkey. This is my first Vlog on my channel after over a year of being on Youtube. I hope you like it and if you are thinking of going to turkey then definitely press play to see some of the sights of Olu Deniz. As Al didn't know what he wanted for christmas I bought him this holiday as his main present. It was so nice just to get away as work and life does start to take over so a break away from everything was just what we needed. We went horse riding in the mountains, on a boat trip around the bays, I went paragliding with my Nan as she was all for it. So it was a lovely time well spent.











Press play to see what we got upto and how nice it is in Olu Deniz, Turkey.


I hope you are enjoying the English Sun!
Chat Soon Guys
Katy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment