Sunday 16 August 2015

TOP FASHION INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

Instagram is 100% my favourite social media, it is the one I use the most for myself and for inspiration. My style when it comes to fashion is very diverse. I love how sophisticated a long Midi and heels can make you look, but on the other hand my favourite pair of shoes has to be my Dr Martens. I don't want to be define as having one style, it is individuality that makes a person stand out.

These three Instagramers all differ from each other when it comes to style, but they take such pride in the way they carry their style which makes them unique.

LUANNA

Le Happy
luanna90


Luanna is a fashion blogger, she has a very emo like style but mixes it up to create her own feel and look. She is very well known for her individuality and taste. I love how she mixes a variety of styles in to one.

AMREZY

Glamrezy
Amrezy

Amrezy has a very grown up type of style, she looks a million dollars all the time. I think she could make a bin bag look good. She is a makeup artist so her makeup is always flawless. If your a makeup Lover and you don't know Amrezy then you are in for a treat.


NAYANE LEBAGOA

Nayanelebagoa


Nayane is a fashion Instagramer and Facebooker. She does have a very alternative style. Her hand Tattoo and her bright platinum silver hair are a few of the things that make her look amazing. In a lot of her posts she does show parts of her body but this is executed so well, it resembles high fashion and class. I love how versatile her look is.

All of these women are beautiful inside and out. They have a creative flare when it comes to their style and are an inspiration not only to bloggers like myself, but to women and girls all around the world.

Katy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment