Monday 3 August 2015

Makeup & Skincare Wishlist


My constant obsession with an excessive amount of beauty products always leads to a monthly list of products to buy come payday. Some of these products are high end and others are easily accessible on the high street.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
I have used this Foundation before but I did use to think it was a tad too thick. However recently I have been using it and it feels so smooth on my skin. The most important aspect of a Foundation for myself is that it is long lasting and full coverage. As my skin is combined some foundations do start to slip off my skin in the oily areas which can cause that dreaded cake face
Laura Mercia Translucent Powder I have not used this powder but I have read and heard amazing things about it. As mentioned previously I do have combination skin but some areas of my face do get more oily then others. As I work fulltime my makeup does tend to slip away throughout the day and the redness in my skin starts to show through. My theory is that the Estee Lauder Double Wear and this Translucent Powder will be a match made is heaven but I am yet to test this theory.
I heard about this moisturiser from the Youtuber Amy Macedo, she has oily skin and finds that this light moisturiser saved her skin so I am eager to try this.
 
Makeup Revolutions Contour Palette
A very similar looking Contour Palette to the extremely popular Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I have been waiting for a high-street brand to launch a contour kit like this one. I have not been able to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit as it isn’t available in the UK and all online stores had sold-out of the light shade. It will be interesting to see if this works as dupe as a lot of beauty enthusiasts and Bloggers seem to be raving about it on Social Media.
Nars Radiance Creamy Concealer
I have had amazing experiences with Nars products but I am yet to use the Creamy Concealer range. It has been said it is a full coverage creamy consistency, hence the name. It also has a brightener in it so it would be perfect to brighten the under eye area.
N07 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush
I have been looking further into improving my skin care game recently as for so long I have been terrible at this. Obviously your makeup will lay better on the skin at its healthiest, but I think I have just been a little lazy. I am seeing these exfoliating brushes everywhere so it should give a deep cleanse, well I believe that’s the idea.
I hope you found some of your favourite products, if you have used any of these let me know what you think.
 Katy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment