Tuesday 4 August 2015

Makeup Revolutions Salvation Lip Lacquer Reveiw


Matte Liquid Lipsticks seems to be the big trend at the moment with the launch of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks and the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks just to name a few. The matte lipstick products are beautiful and they look effortless and elegant.

I picked up these three shades of the Makeup Revolutions Salvation Lip Lacquer in Keep Flying For You, Rebel and What I Believe. I tried a tester on my hand to see the pigmentation and the texture. They felt absolutely beautiful on my skin and I was instantly hooked. I didn't buy the whole collection and at £3.00 each it definitely crossed my mind. This was to see how long they would last and if they looked as nice through the day.


When you first apply these Lipsticks, they feel smooth and soothing. The colour is super pigmented and they look absolutely stunning.



However when the liquid dries to a matte texture it develops a stickiness to it which causes your the lips to stick together. I don't know about you but I hate lipsticks and glosses with a sticky texture. Give it a few minutes you are left with a sticky crumbling mess.


I am usually a massive fan of the Makeup Revolutions products. I have so many of there eyeshadow palettes its getting beyond a joke but these are not even worth £3.00. I am actually so disappointed in this product as they look lovely at first but after 10 minutes or so its like the devil comes out to get you.

Katy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment