Saturday 1 August 2015

AUGUST | EVERYDAY BLOGGING MONTH

Blogging is something I really love doing but sometimes I do find it hard to manage my time to get everything done within 24hours. This month I will be blogging everyday. I have been wanting to do this for a while now and August seems to be the chosen month to do this. I blog about life, beauty, Fashion and Art.

If you follow my Blog or any Social Media sites you will know I am a Fashion and Beauty enthusiast, a Part-time Artist and I also work full-time so my schedule does become a tad hectic. Someone at work actually said to me last week 'How do you seem to fit everything in', I guess I work hard but a lot of the stuff I get involved in doesn't seem like work to me. Its just not been able to sit in front of the TV and do nothing. Although I don't know about other bloggers and hard workers out there, but I feel really unproductive just sitting and watching TV. Even if there is something I want to watch I find I am so much more at ease if I am blogging, creating or drawing whilst I watch TV.


My blog post's usually include makeup looks, reviews, fashion shoots, life topics and art pieces I am currently working on. If this is something you are interested in then I am positive you will find something here that you will like.

If this is for you please hit the follow button, you can find me at Bloglovin or follow me here on my blog. I am also on several Social Media platforms, the links are below if you would like to check those out.

If you would like to make a request then please leave that in the comments below.

Katy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment