Tuesday 11 August 2015

STRENGTHEN AND SUPER SHINE


I haven't applied any nail varnish for quite some time. I am use to long acrylic nails which recently I have been really missing. I haven't had them done for a few months as they were starting to cause some serious damage to my nails. Even after they were removed my nails were flimsy and started to split down they centre. Its not as bad as it sounds but it did cause some problems when trying to grow my own nails. 

I have been using the Nail HQ Strengthener after buying this on a wim when shopping at Tesco's. My nails haven't really gained enough strength to grow long but they do seem to be getting stronger as the days past. It is possible to apply this under a normal nail varnish so you can strengthen your nails and cover them with a colour at the same time.


This Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine Nail Varnish in Too Cool To Tango is a new purchase as I fancied a nice baby blue colour. It is very pigmented so you could easily get away with one coat and at £2.99 is was a nice little bargain, although I wouldn't call it a Super Shine varnish. I do not like the bristles on the applicator brush as they are a bit too thick so you can see the brush strokes when you apply. This usually disappears before the varnish dries but it can effect how much product you have on the brush.

For a Top Coat I don't really use anything special, this is the Nailene Acrylic Strong Protecting Top Coat (Discontinued) that came in a set. It looks incredibly glossy when applied but when it dries it is almost impossible to tell that you have applied it.

If your nails are weak and you are looking for a Nail Strengthener to put under your normal nail varnish then I would recommend you try the Nail HQ, especially at £4.99. If you have used this please leave your comments below

Katy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment