Thursday 20 August 2015

DEWY SKIN | CORAL LIP


Highlighter is 100% one of my favourite makeup products, it gives the illusion of flawless looking healthy skin which is what most of us strive for. I have been trying to use the least amount of face powder possible recently as its makes your skin look super matte and it stops you piling product on to your skin. This look is all about the skin and lips as I have been suffering with my eyes recently so I have been trying to stay away from eye makeup. If you love super dewy healthy skin then this post is for you. This is my go to during the summer days which we have been experiencing recently. To support this look I chose a glossy coral lipstick, it is the perfect shade for the summer period and it works so well with this dewy skin look.

I hope you like this look.

Katy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment